Don’t know why!




GIRL:


Oh boy! Just tell me why?
Why did you leave me in a single try?
Just tell me how should I forget the time we had without a single cry?

The day we first met,
The day when we became something more than ‘just friends’!

The moments your eyes stared me
And
So the moments your eyes met mine.
From the little chats and long pauses we had; to,
The long chats and short pauses we shared!
Can you just give me an account of what we owned?

The moments when we locked our hands; to
The moments when we just bit lips
And
So the moments of the things you did,
Can you just recall how happy we have been?

The times we fought,
The times we cried,
The times we embraced,
The times when we made each other special,
And
The times you made me a feet lighter!

Baby! Come back to my life or at least take my life
As I don’t want a without you life.

If not! At least tell me why?
Just tell me why?


BOY:


Oh god! I can’t tell you why!
Therefore praying you to at least try!

How can I forget the way you smile?
How can I forget the way you smell?
How can I forget the look which shakes my legs?
And
How can I forget the way you make my hair straight?

You think I don’t feel anything?

Can I forget the way you sit on my bike?
The first cautious touch we had?
The first rains we shared?
And
The first gifts that we exchanged?

Your single hello made my day.
Your single look made me dance.
Your single tear moved my heart.
Your single initiative made my shy.
Still you want to know why?

Oh girl! Trust me.
It’s not the reason you should know.
Believe me, there is no other girl who made me glow.

My life is no more mine.
Counting the last days of being alive.
I don’t want to make you blue,
So
Not telling the reason to you.
Please don’t get me wrong,
Because,
Things are already getting hard!


Comments

  1. after reading this one might think about his past.....if he has.....really good one and heart touching....keep going..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pink Boots!

Go and Live Your Life They Said!