No Strings Attached!


(Clicked by friend)


Life is good when I travel,
I get so many things to unravel!

Time is spent in expecting the unexpected,
And in living the reality as a dreamlike fairytale.

I don’t have to give excuses for waking up late,
And no need of all the tantrums for staying up late.

I don’t have to explain the road not taken,
And don’t have to face the questions if the in time is past beyond imagination.

I am not expected to choose among the appointment with people,
Nor I am bound to explain my late arrival.



There is never any need to explain myself,
And also no need of always being the pathetic all understanding self.

No need of being a dependent fool,
Because many a times I end up being an emotional fool.

It’s a phase where I am myself,
Not pretending or hiding behind my reticent self!

It’s something that I always look forward to,
As I know it’s the only thing where I don’t have any strings attached to!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pink Boots!

Go and Live Your Life They Said!

Don’t know why!