New Summer !




It’s been quite a while that I have been writing. Maybe it is the summer effect. No classes, assignments or the near end deadlines to fulfill might be the cause to bring all the daily activities to a standstill. The rush phase has been always the best. I like that pace, anxiety, concerns. It keeps me on my toes; the mind is occupied and yes, brings out some of the best outcomes. Having said that, the recreation times are always the best too! After a hectic day, the ‘aaj kuch toofani karte hai’ moto keeps on popping and it will be a no surprise that I will end up with a long walk (with camera) :) or just hit the gym, try to read a novel in a single day or complete one season or just talk/chat (a lot) ultimately extending to an all - nighter :).

Sadly, once the race finishes, all the motivation is lost.

This might be because of the uncertainties and the unplanned days. This is so unlike!

Till now, all summers were properly planned rather belonged to cousins or friends. Oh this doesn’t mean that I have become the female version of Devdas, it’s just that this is the first of the summers where I am not doing what I always did and that getting acquainted with the new surrounding will take time. I am happy and satisfied till I keep putting the small ticks on the to-do list for summer, however, familiarizing with this new way will definitely need some work.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pink Boots!

Go and Live Your Life They Said!

Don’t know why!