Blog Update!


It has been about 6 months that I am here and about 5 months that I started this blog!

Oh boy, the response has been overwhelming!

It wouldn't have been possible without the wishes of my family, friends and readers! Thanks a lot guys! It is your faith in me that keeps me going, forces me to write even if I don't have any reason to!

Every now and then I try to experiment with the new features for my blog and I just added the contact form (scroll down, look in the right column)! If you like what I write, message me; and if you hate what I write please, don't forget to mention it, I will be more than eager to correct my writings! If you are neutral about it and think it as quite a passable work, do mention that too!

Feel free to express, I would really not mind :) Yaay, I am going to get messages! (My friends know how I love it when I receive some ;) )

Some heads up - In the coming few days I will upload some of my well received articles from the freelancing work. Most of them will be in Marathi, sadly very few in English.

Till then, happy reading!

Love,
Shweta

# Thank You :) :) :) !!!

P.S. - To my dearest friends, those nuts who know about whom I am talking, I know you will be a silent spectator, but I do expect some good messages, otherwise, you know the consequences ;)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pink Boots!

Go and Live Your Life They Said!

Don’t know why!