I turned one!


(Click by a friend)


Birthdays are fun! And when it is turning one, can it be more special?

I am so overjoyed by seeing how this curious, naive kid came out of his closet. His small crawls, gradual walks found a steady pace. The extreme infinities and the endless possibilities overwhelmed him, still he found his space. His immature words found their rhythm and obediently turned into phrases. Yes thoughts from the mind started the long talks. Sometimes they fought, so much so that they avoided all the contact, but, soon enough caught up over a cup of coffee. The long interesting gossips made for the lost time.

The times of joy, those sad moments or those excitements, my words have always stood for me. They made sure I am never left alone. Indeed, I need them more than I could think of. I need them to shake me out of my imaginary world and get in terms with the reality. I need them not just because they are my weakness, but because, they are my greatest strengths. They make me question my ability, my thinking and the ambiguities.

When the mind is full of chaos, writing those thoughts, feels so right. After a second read, everything makes perfect sense and I am filled with surreal peace. And yes, a sense of accomplishment and the following happiness. Indescribable. I wonder if it happens with others as well.

A tiny little speck that I can call mine. A place where I can be myself all the while. A blog all mine. Oh yes, I am proud of it all the time!

I know it still has to go places, I hope I do keep the optimism all alive.

Happy one, little one! Cheers!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pink Boots!

Go and Live Your Life They Said!

Don’t know why!